One-to-one mentoring is an intensive and highly effective way of helping you beat any addiction or address a mental health issue. Whether you have an addiction to a substance such alcohol, nicotine, recreational drugs or even sugar; or to an activity such as gambling, gaming, pornography or if you are dealing with anxiety, stress or depression – this programme and the one-to-one support we offer can see you through it and out the other side.
How it works
This is a six-week mentoring programme. You will work with one of our mentors who will really get to know you through conducting and consultation and breakthrough session to understand all you are dealing with and the changes you most want in your life. They will then work with you in a structured programme that has been tried and tested to deliver the results you need; but with an open-access attitude which means they will be available to you for support throughout the six-week period and only a phone call away.
The one-to-one sessions are conducted through video conferencing in the comfort of your own home or wherever you may be. Once we fully understand where you are and where you want to be – we’ll then begin learning the Beat My Addictions model. You then make a commitment to giving up the substance or activity you’ve come to us to address; or any other life-change. And you begin the withdrawal / change process lasting 10 days.
During the withdrawal / change period – you will have intensive support from your mentor. After withdrawal, you then have an additional four weeks of one-to-one sessions and help as you begin to live life without the substance or activity you’ve given up.
- Discovery Call (without obligation to continue)
- Initial consultation and breakthrough session (1-2 hours)
- Introduction to the Beat My Addictions Programme
- Online course for support and revision (lifetime access)
- A digital workbook that not only supports the learning but facilitates all the exercises used to teach you the programme fully.
- One-to-one support through the 10-day withdrawal period
- Coming out of withdrawal follow-up session
- Additional weekly sessions dealing with key issues such as anxiety and stress management.
- How to return to an addicted society / coping with friends and family
- Visualisation and goal setting
One-to-one mentoring is good for
- Nicotine (with nicotine, you have a choice of our Stop Smoking Programme as well)
- Cocaine, Heroin and all other drugs
- Pharmaceuticals (with support from a GP)
- Sugar addiction
- Pornography and sex addiction
- Addiction to unhealthy relationships
- Social Media
Other issues our programme supports
- Eating disorders
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Anger management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Phobias and other fear-based conditions
(If you need help with something that isn’t listed here, please talk to us and we can advise whether this programme is suitable).
You can choose who to work with or we can assign the most suitable mentor
Each Advanced Beat My Addictions (BMA) Trainer has come through the programme themselves to deal with an addiction or in some cases several addictions and understands fully where you might be at the beginning of your journey as well as what it means to go through withdrawal and live life on the other side.
The cost of the One-to-one Six Week Mentoring Programme is £1,800 (inc. VAT).
Please email email@example.com or call 0800 644 6313 to book a no-obligation Discovery Call – we can just have a chat and I can advise you of the most appropriate route of support.