- This event has passed.
Beat Anxiety & Stress with Chris Hill, (Weekend Retreat, Old Harlow)
March 22 @ 2:00 pm - March 24 @ 5:00 pm£720
It’s normal to feel anxious – anxiety is in fact part of our safety mechanism. Our subconscious mind triggers thoughts, feelings and emotions to warn us / to protect us.
However, if you’re suffering levels of anxiety that are preventing you from living well and being happy – that needs to stop. And I can show you how.
Through a very simple model, and learning – I can show you how to take full control of your thoughts, feelings and emotions so that you don’t allow yourself to get into a state of extreme anxiety. This works for day-to-day anxiety as well as phobias, specific fears and OCD.
The learning will immediately give you a level of control you never had before and you can start to work on everything that contributes to anxiety and stress such as relationships, work, money issues, parenting. You’ll find life so much easier when you know how to redirect your thoughts and feelings and quickly access solutions to any problems that come up.
Managing anxiety will also improve your eating and your weight as extreme anxiety releases cortisol which prevents fat burning… you’ll be in a stronger position to make decisions about any addictions you may have and can even tackle these on this weekend; such as smoking, drinking, sugar and anything else.
In partnership with Carbon Retreat, I’m offering a luxurious getaway – three days of learning, two nights accommodation, with wonderful meals prepared by a chef.
Exercise with a fitness trainer, yoga, meditation and of course my entire beat addiction and manage anxiety and stress programme.
Allow yourself this escape and life-changing learning.
– Relax – get away from it all – press ‘pause’ on life
– Be with people who understand and can support you
– A small group means more one-to-one time with me
– Learn my simple programme applied to dealing with anxiety, stress, phobias, addictions and any other feelings of fear and loss of control.
– Discover how to switch the feelings and emotions you have from being negative and potentially destructive, to actually working in your favour!
This retreat was described as ‘mind-blowing’ by Lauren Goodger
– Stunning venue, grounds and accommodation. 2 nights with all meals provided
– Arrive 2pm Friday and finish Sunday at 5pm.
– £720 per person (inc. VAT)
To book or for more information, please contact:
Or if you’d like to talk to Chris Hill in person – he welcomes all enquiries, please call 0800 644 6313.
Read reviews at: