Chris Hill’s Sugar Addiction, Food & Weight Loss Seminar
INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET PRICE
- Chris Hill’s complete Sugar Addiction, Food & Weight Loss Programme
- Lifetime access to Chris Hill’s online course (worth £116)
- Chris’s best-selling book Get Your Life Back: The Road to Freedom from Addiction
- The A4 Complete Beat My Addiction workbook and guide that’s yours to keep and use
- An invitation to Chris Hill’s Food Addiction Facebook Group for great content and support
- Cost of ticket is fully refundable against any future retreats or one-to-one mentoring booked on the day of the seminar.
IS THIS EVENT FOR YOU?
- Do you constantly think about losing weight?
- Do you obsess about food food even while you’re eating it?
- Do you often eat more than you meant to and feel guilty afterwards?
- Have you tried to limit sweets, cakes, biscuits, chocolate and all sugary, high fat foods but find it very difficult?
- Do you wish you had more control when it comes to eating?
- Do you constantly feel like you’re being judged by other people?
- Do you find it difficult to go to the gym or start any exercise programme?
- Are you tired of yo yo dieting?
- Has your willpower let you down and you’re beginning to feel resigned to
always being this way?
- Do you suffer from any food disorders such as over-eating, Bulimia or Anorexia?
Well guess what?
Eating more than you meant to, finding it hard not to snack on sugary foods, feeling out of control when it comes to food and eating – is not your fault!
Sugar releases the pleasure hormone ‘dopamine’ in such huge quantities in the brain, making it eight times more addictive than cocaine! Your mind immediately ‘wires’ to it; in other words, you immediately become addicted to it which leads to cravings. These cravings make us all eat more than we meant to and what we eat and how much we eat of it starts to feel like it’s out of our control.
Well, in a way it is – because our subconscious mind (the part we’re not in control of day-to-day consciously) has ‘ticked a box’ and decided that sugar is an absolute necessity. And with added / refined sugar being in around 80% of all supermarket foods – we soon put on weight and struggle to lose it.
Using Chris Hill’s Beat My Addiction Programme
In this one-day seminar and workshop, addiction expert and best-selling author Chris Hill will help you understand the addictive nature of sugar and how your mind and body behaves once this highly addictive substance is introduced.
‘You cannot miss what you no longer want’
- An understanding of sugar addiction and how to beat it
- Calm around food and meal times
- Complete control over what, when and how much to eat
- You’ll learn to deal with anxiety and stress without turning to food
- You’ll learn simple ways to introduce exercise into your daily routine
- You’ll learn how to reduce your risk of Type 2 Diabetes or put it into remission if you already have it or are pre-diabetic.
- Weight loss – as soon as you put the programme into practice (we’ve had people lose anything from two stone to six stone in weight in a relatively short time)Once you take control of your eating, your physical health and mental wellbeing will vastly improve. And your self-esteem and confidence will increase and you’ll feel empowered to make other changes in your life.
That’s what hundreds of people have already achieved.