- This event has passed.
Sugar, Food & Weight Loss Online Seminar with Chris Hill
July 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£16
I’m very pleased to be able to bring you my sugar, food and weight loss seminar online.
I decided to put on a ‘food specific’ event following the massive success of my first online seminar Get Your Life Back 2020 in April where almost 250 people attended the whole seminar, the majority of whom then when on to make a significant life-change.
I’m going to dispel the myths associated with weight loss and show you the most natural way to lose weight, and maintain long-term control over eating habits and weight; through better understanding of the substances that control us and through simple tools to self-manage the thoughts, feelings and emotions that drive us all to do what we do.
We have spent a life-time feeling bad about ourselves, sometimes blaming others, blaming food and social pressures, sometimes turning that blame on ourselves and feeling really bad, all without ever understanding what’s going on inside of us on both a physiological and emotional level.
I’m here to change that. The understanding this teaching offers and the tools it delivers will help with achieving:
- Inner peace
Once you know how the mind and body work – change is so much easier than you can imagine.
At the seminar we’ll cover:
- What sugar addiction is, how it works and how to beat it
- Why consuming sugar causes us to eat more than we planned to; even savoury foods.
- How other addictive substances such as nicotine and alcohol contribute to problems with food and over-eating.
- How we eat in response to an emotional need rather than a hunger for food and how to stop emotional eating.
- How food is not the enemy nor something to be feared
- How to have complete control over what, when and how much to eat
- How to deal with anxiety and stress without ever turning to food
- And how to incorporate simple exercises into your daily routine
- How to enjoy the process of self-care
We’ll also look at health and well-being
This programme helps reduce the risk of Type 2 Diabetes or put it into remission.
We’ll also look at food disorders – the learning you’ll achieve will help you understand what’s going on and what can be done to lessen or reverse any negative events. This includes understanding over-eating / binge eating, Bulimia and Anorexia.
All attendees will get a free digital copy of my Amazon best-selling book: Get Your Life Back: The Road to Freedom from Addiction. And my 7-Day Beat Addiction Plan. And be invited into a private facebook group for support after the event.
Read more about it on the full Eventbrite listing (link below) and please feel free to ask questions below or email email@example.com or call our free phone helpline on 0800 644 6313.
Can’t wait to see you there and help you on your weight loss journey.