The way I teach escaping addiction is different to other systems out there in that it is NOT willpower based. It is simply about understanding how your mind and body work once an addictive substance or activity is introduced into your system and how to reprogram your mind to no longer want or need the substance or activity you’re addicted to.
I know this sounds simple – but it is VERY effective. And once you’ve achieved your freedom, you will can return to your normal life with no restrictions. You will be able to watch others still participating in the activity you’ve left behind and it won’t bother you at all.
The programme I teach is based on the process I used to free myself from a 20-year battle with alcohol, nicotine, weed, cocaine, crack cocaine and heroin. And I have been free of ALL addictions for over 11 years now.
I have helped thousands of people completely transform their lives and I can help you!
What’s included in the four-week programme:
1. Discovery Call
Essentially, the first step is to find out what you need help with and how I can help you. This is done with a discovery call that usually lasts around 20 minutes to half an hour.
2. One-to-one extended session either in person or by Skype
During this session, we’ll talk about everything you need help with and how it has been affecting your life. I will then teach you my entire programme, personalised where appropriate, to your needs. This offers very effective intensive learning.
- How addiction works with the subconscious mind, body and conscious self
- I’ll help you to understand what’s actually happening within yourself
- And how to escape your comfort zone, make the decision to change and prepare a case for your subconscious mind
- How you present the case to your subconscious and do ‘self-talk’ effectively to reprogram your mind
- I’ll explain the 10 day withdrawal period and what you can expect; and the six key rules you’ll need to follow
3. Unlimited access to my online course
This teaches my whole programme and we use it within this extended programme to back-up and revise what we would have gone through together during our first one-to-one session. You can access the online course on your computer, tablet or phone.
4. One-to-one making the decision Skype session
During this session, I will support you to make the commitment to change. We will go through your reasons for wanting change and you can then sign the contract to yourself (this is part of the change process I teach); it’s a very powerful and effective exercise.
5. Support during the 10-day withdrawal period
During withdrawal, we will have daily contact to ensure you are well supported and if you have any questions.
6. One-to-one follow-up strategy session
Upon completion of the withdrawal period we have a one-to-one session to look at what you’ve achieved and to give you some strategies to use when you return to an addicted society and to your friends and family who may have been used to the person you were when you had the addiction.
7. One-to-one training session: managing anxiety and stress
I have a very effective model of how to deal with all types of anxiety and stress. Moving on with life, it is important to keep your mind and body calm and balanced; and knowing how to deal with fear, anxiety and stress is key to achieving that.
8. Two Additional Weeks of Mentoring
You will have me for an additional two weeks to help you ease back into your life without your addiction. Quite often other issues come to the surface that may have been hiding behind the addiction and together we can look at these and work out what to do about them. We will also look at how you can start creating the life you want to live and putting into place a healthy eating and exercise regime to maintain a well body and mind.