Our home rehab is a three month programme that teaches you how to use Chris Hill’s BeatMyAddictions® system to free yourself from the cycle of addiction.
Learning this will give you the tools you can use to overcome any addiction, take responsibility for your own mental health, and better deal with life in general.
By the end of three months, you may already have several weeks of living free from addiction behind you.
You get detailed step by step instructions, that lead you through all three phases of the programme.
- Phase 1 Education – Learn the truth about how addiction keeps you trapped, and the secret that gives you back the power in your fight against addiction. The learning is supported by lifetime access to the BeatMyAddictions Online Course, Digital Workbook and supporting materials.
- Phase 2 Making the Change – Follow the exact process that has allowed thousands of people to take back control of their own lives and free themselves from addiction. It’s like pressing a factory reset button and going back to where you were before addiction. Includes the 10 day reprogramming period.
- Phase 3 Freedom – This is how to return to an addicted society and deal with residual memory. Learn what to expect from family, friends, work and social circles. How to continue to use the tools you have learned to help deal with unresolved issues that may have been behind the addiction in the first place, and how to create the life you want to live.
The home rehab is available with three mentor support packages, depending on how much support you think you will need. With each mentor package you can have as many sessions as you require Mondays to Fridays and then you have Emergency access to your mentor over the weekend as well.
- 1 Weeks Support (£600) – It’s amazing what can be achieved in a week. Your mentor will set you up for your journey, kick starting the education phase, and give you the best support they can to enable you to succeed.
- 1 Months Support (£2,000) – You could be in a completely different place in a month. Having a mentor for a whole month, they will support you through the Education phase, deepening you learning and understanding and then be there to lead you through all of the exercises in the Making The Change phase. If you can, push yourself to progress through the programme, so that your mentor is there for you throughout the 10 day reprogramming phase within this month, you will be so pleased that you did.
- 3 Months Support (£4,800) – Work intensively with a mentor throughout the whole programme. They are there to support and guide you through all 3 phases of the programme. This is the most robust support structure that we can offer, as your mentor will be there for you every step of the way, forwards and backwards, as you progress through the programme. You may not recognise the person that completes the 3 months mentoring, and that’s in a good way.
Even though the method we teach is simple, it is not easy. If it was, addiction wouldn’t even be an issue. But it is, and it’s been causing both those suffering and their family and friends lots of pain and upset, and loss.
It doesn’t need to be that way. By learning this programme, you have a choice to make, you can choose to get your life back, you can choose to get yourself to a place where you are no longer suffering from addiction.
Ultimately you have to want it for yourself, if you want it, even if you don’t think it’s possible, we can help you.
To find out more information, and how we can help, please call us on 0800 644 6313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org