I have been running residential retreats now since October 2017. Each one of them has been highly successful for those attending. People have managed to tackle all different types of substance addictions as well as addiction to activities including OCD, gambling, over-spending and more.
The beat anxiety and stress tools I teach on the retreats have been a key factor in helping people maintain their new found freedom from addiction and control over their feelings and emotions.
Some people don’t come for any type of addiction and simply want to tackle anxiety and stress – this retreat really is for anyone needing to make any life-change.
What I teach is very different to anything else; in that it is not ‘fear-based’, ‘non-religious’ and does NOT use or need any willpower! I teach how you reprogram your subconscious mind to allow your ‘conscious’ self to take charge of where you want to go in life and what you want to achieve. So that you are not constantly being pushed every which way, responding to feelings and emotions.
The process is very simple but specific and after this two day retreat, spent in a small group of no more than eight people, working very closely with me in a personalised way – so far 100% of everyone who has attended has achieved an incredible mindset shift and life-change.
The retreats tackle:
- Anxiety / stress
- Addiction to recreational drugs
- Alcohol consumption
- Sugar addiction including how to maintain a healthy weight
- Your relationship with food and how to stop emotional eating or over-eating
- Repetitive behaviours such as OCD
- Phobias and any other fear-based conditions
It can also work well for people looking to stop negative thinking and redirect their minds to a more positive mindset in order to achieve business goals or any other life goals. To stop fear-based procrastination and work outside of their comfort zone.
The retreats are held in Hertford, in association with Carbon Retreat and start on the Friday afternoon, ending Sunday evening. The house is absolutely stunning, set in beautiful countryside. Accommodation and meals are included. Meals are cooked fresh on-site and are all healthy options.
On the retreat you will:
- Be able to relax and get away from it all – totally refresh your mind and focus on yourself
- Do gentle exercise (to prepare your mind and body)
- Meditation to calm the mind and prepare for learning
- I will teach you my full Beat Addiction Programme over the two days
- And the beat anxiety and stress tools which we’ll practice
- Get to talk to me and get my support on a one-to-one basis and in a small group
Forthcoming retreats are advertised on my Facebook page Chris Hill – Beat My Addictions.
Or you’re welcome to get in touch with me with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
All rooms are shared accommodation with twin beds, single rooms available on request subject to a supplement.
Long Meadow, Monks Green Farm, Mangrove Lane, Hertford SG13 8QL (use Road Name For Satnav)
Arrive Friday evening 4pm. Ends Sunday evening around 5pm.
£499 per person
ring Chris Hill on 07557 026233 or Claire Taylor at Carbon Retreat on 07702 608668